UPDATE 7/12/21: This position has been filled!
General Summary of the Position
To provide skilled administrative service and to help maintain accurate parish records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
- Provides clerical services to the office manager, ministries and parish organizations
- Provides receptionist services for the parish office including the handling routine questions about policies, events, etc. and greeting visitors.
- Distributes mail and other related material.
- Maintains Mass Intentions software
- Monitors key control for parish ministry use of facilities.
- Obtains Clergy for anointing/sick calls
- Handles cash/credit card donations
- Answers & transfers calls or takes messages when staff is unavailable
- Assist in additional duties per request of the pastor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Individual must be bilingual English and Spanish.
- Individual must have well developed “people skills” in interacting with all who come to the parish office.
- Individual must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Ability to solve practical problems while dealing with a variety of concrete variables
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Individual must be computer literate.
- Individual must have knowledge of and experience in using a personal computer, must have proficient typing skills
- Three to five years working in a general office setting with the public is desired.
Please contact Mike Zeleski if you are interested in this position.
Phone: (972) 423-5600 ext. 221